From physician consultation to flight booking and visas, through the procedure to aftercare…our continuum of service sets us apart from all other medical tourism businesses…We Care…
- In consideration of the liberation procedure, our medically trained staff will set up an appointment for you to speak with one of the top surgeons in the area of CCSVI. There is no charge for this consultation.
- The CCSVI Clinic has deep ties to all of the top hospital networks in India including JCI approved hospitals.
- We take care of everything from booking your air travel, getting your visa, your hospitality at the destination including first class accommodation and meals, ensuring that the hospital performs all preliminary tests and procedures, ensuring the appropriate length of stay in the hospital with arrangements for long-term aftercare, and finally, your safe passage home.
- Once home, video consultations will continue with the surgeon as well as follow-up from our medical case-workers. CCSVI Clinic has affiliations with North American clinics that will do follow-up testing if necessary.
- Our surgeons are world leaders in the treatment of arterial and coronary conditions, orthopaedics including hip and knee replacements, cancer care, and various other chronic and acute conditions where there could be problems in obtaining timely and cost-effective treatment in North America